Plastic Injection Molding Capabilities
Our plastics manufacturing facility is proud to support the Taiwan injection molding industry by employing a local team of experienced and dedicated operators who run equipment ranging from 120 tons to 250 tons of clamping pressure, capable of injecting as much as 20 oz. of material per cycle. All are computer controlled, and give optimal efficiency in set-up, process control and monitoring. Our machines are designed for repeatability to help secure reduced labor costs and lower reject rates, saving you money.
- Plastic injection molding: 7 machines ranging from 120 to 250 ton clamping force.
- Shot Capacity: up to 20 ounces per cycle.
- Custom Colors
- Insert molding: which allows for other components such as threaded brass inserts to be completely integrated into the plastic molded part in cycle.
- Over molding: which uses different component materials and integrates them into a single part, much like what you might see on a toothbrush, where a soft elastomer material is molded onto a rigid handle.
Quality assurance is an integral part of any company in today’s competitive marketplace, and we take it very seriously. QA at Ruey Chyi is a three-step process:
- A visual inspection is performed by our trained machine operators on every part that is made the moment it comes out of our machine using the parameters and critical dimensions set by you, our customer, to identify any rejects.
- The injection molded parts are then randomly inspected once again by our QA personnel at the machine once every hour, and any rejects are logged.
- Finally, the acceptable parts are boxed, counted, and moved to our quality control department, where they are randomly inspected once again, and the count is verified. The parts are then ready for shipment.
Ruey Chyi is a plastic injection molding manufacturer, and is well known by other plastic molding companies as a quality molder. We are a molder with the full capability to work competently with our customers to transform their design into a finished product. We currently service the electronics, security, medical, communications, and consumer product industries, and pride ourselves on our precision, prompt product delivery, flexibility, and competitive prices.
>>>For further information<<<